Free Legal Information & Resources
Free expert legal information and resources for you and your business.Free Legal Resources >
Online Legal Documents
In some cases you may require fixed price standard documentation with little or no bespoke legal advice. Try our online legal documents which may suit your circumstances, save you money and enable you to deal with the document at a time convenient to you.Andrew Jackson
Online Documents >
Andrew Jackson Newsletters
Our newsletters provide both our clients and business associates with commercially driven advice on a range of legal and industry developments.
We publish e-newsletters which will keep you abreast with the latest legal news that we think may impact on your business or that of your clients, as well as news from across the firm.
We welcome your feedback and have included an easy email link in each e-newsletter so that you can make your comments known or make suggestions of what you would like to see included in future editions.
Newsletters sign-up form
Simply register your details to receive our e-newsletters, legal updates, invitations to events and more....
Enter your contact details
*Fields marked with an asterisk are required
- Businesses beware as court implies duty of good faith into commercial contract >
- Employers should avoid discussing an employee's age and retirement unless circumstances justify it >
- Promises made during negotiations but not in final contract can still be enforceable >
- Residential landlord recovers majority of costs despite failure to consult over works >
- Guidance given on when employees can use secret recordings in employment claims >
- Employer can use using recruitment criteria when selecting for redundancy >
- Different policies can be applied to different employees to avoid discrimination >
- Have your say: restrictions on company and trading names >
- Businesses should check they comply with discrimination laws on access to their goods and services >
- Implied agency means sub-licence can survive termination of head licence >
- More Latest Legal News >