Free Legal Information & Resources
Free expert legal information and resources for you and your business.Free Legal Resources >
Andrew Jackson Newsletter Sign-up
Sign up to our e-newsletters for regular updates on legal issues affecting you and your business.Sign-up here >
Online Legal Documents
In some cases you may require fixed price standard documentation with little or no bespoke legal advice. Try our online legal documents which may suit your circumstances, save you money and enable you to deal with the document at a time convenient to you.Andrew Jackson
Online Documents >
International - Personal
We have been assisting individuals with their English legal personal affairs on an international basis since we began business in 1874.
We are a partner organisation of the World Trade Centre Hull and Humber and key members of our team who specialise in providing English legal services on an international basis work from our satellite office within the World Trade Centre Hull and Humber premises.
As a result, we work very closely with other partner organisations of the World Trade Centre Hull and Humber and can easily make introductions to providers of other services which may be of assistance, including international tax and accounting advice, insurance and translation services.
Meet our International Personal Specialists
- Businesses beware as court implies duty of good faith into commercial contract >
- Employers should avoid discussing an employee's age and retirement unless circumstances justify it >
- Promises made during negotiations but not in final contract can still be enforceable >
- Residential landlord recovers majority of costs despite failure to consult over works >
- Guidance given on when employees can use secret recordings in employment claims >
- Employer can use using recruitment criteria when selecting for redundancy >
- Different policies can be applied to different employees to avoid discrimination >
- Have your say: restrictions on company and trading names >
- Businesses should check they comply with discrimination laws on access to their goods and services >
- Implied agency means sub-licence can survive termination of head licence >
- More Latest Legal News >