Free Legal Information & Resources
Free expert legal information and resources for you and your business.Free Legal Resources >
Andrew Jackson Newsletter Sign-up
Sign up to our e-newsletters for regular updates on legal issues affecting you and your business.Sign-up here >
Online Legal Documents
In some cases you may require fixed price standard documentation with little or no bespoke legal advice. Try our online legal documents which may suit your circumstances, save you money and enable you to deal with the document at a time convenient to you.Andrew Jackson
Online Documents >
Family & Relationship
Our specialist family lawyers work in one of the most sensitive areas of law, and know that relationship breakdown can be intense, difficult and painful.
Backed by an enviable national reputation, our first class team are proud to offer a service which is tailored to meet your specific needs.
With a combination of skills spanning litigation, negotiation, collaborative law and mediation, our highly motivated and innovative team of lawyers works creatively and flexibly in order to find the best solution for you, both personally and financially, so that you can begin to rebuild your future.
We always explore the potential to resolve family and financial disputes by agreement, but we are highly capable of vigorously pursuing any necessary action through the courts.
Our expertise includes divorce and separation, cohabitation, financial provision order, inheritance disputes, emergency applications and children's issues such as contact and residence. We also offer pre-divorce planning and pre and post nuptial agreements.
We have a team of experienced family mediators, who are able to mediate highly effectively as part of our specialist mediation service, Family Solutions.
We also have a unique free service - Options - which allows you to explore your options on the breakdown of a relationship with one of our team of experts.
|Click here >||Click here >|
Meet our Family & Relationship Specialists
- Businesses beware as court implies duty of good faith into commercial contract >
- Employers should avoid discussing an employee's age and retirement unless circumstances justify it >
- Promises made during negotiations but not in final contract can still be enforceable >
- Residential landlord recovers majority of costs despite failure to consult over works >
- Guidance given on when employees can use secret recordings in employment claims >
- Employer can use using recruitment criteria when selecting for redundancy >
- Different policies can be applied to different employees to avoid discrimination >
- Have your say: restrictions on company and trading names >
- Businesses should check they comply with discrimination laws on access to their goods and services >
- Implied agency means sub-licence can survive termination of head licence >
- More Latest Legal News >