Online Documents >
To help you and your business successfully meet the daily legal challenges that you face, we have a team of solicitors and lawyers providing dedicated support to businesses and with specialist sector experience we deliver legal solutions whilst understanding your commercial pressures and requirements.
Use the menus on the left to search for a business legal service that you require or to match our specialist sector experience with your business legal needs.
Dealing with business start-ups through to international, publicly owned and listed companies, our solicitors will become part of your business team providing a responsive, tailored and personal service to meet your specific needs.
Our real estate solicitors have a national reputation for their commercial property work and advise on construction, regeneration, development and funding.
Our corporate solicitors, commercial lawyers, IP lawyers, banking and finance law solicitors, employment lawyers and HR professionals, commercial property solicitors and commercial litigation, regulatory, compliance and dispute resolution lawyers all work together to provide your business with the coordinated specialist legal advice and expertise that you require.
Our specialist shipping and transport solicitors and lawyers, can assist you with all aspects of the carriage of goods by sea, road, rail and air and coupled with our experience in international trade and business are well placed to assist you with your business and trade overseas.
- Businesses beware as court implies duty of good faith into commercial contract >
- Employers should avoid discussing an employee's age and retirement unless circumstances justify it >
- Promises made during negotiations but not in final contract can still be enforceable >
- Residential landlord recovers majority of costs despite failure to consult over works >
- Guidance given on when employees can use secret recordings in employment claims >
- Employer can use using recruitment criteria when selecting for redundancy >
- Different policies can be applied to different employees to avoid discrimination >
- Have your say: restrictions on company and trading names >
- Businesses should check they comply with discrimination laws on access to their goods and services >
- Implied agency means sub-licence can survive termination of head licence >
- More Latest Legal News >