Free Legal Information & Resources
Free expert legal information and resources for you and your business.Free Legal Resources >
Andrew Jackson Newsletter Sign-up
Sign up to our e-newsletters for regular updates on legal issues affecting you and your business.Sign-up here >
Online Legal Documents
In some cases you may require fixed price standard documentation with little or no bespoke legal advice. Try our online legal documents which may suit your circumstances, save you money and enable you to deal with the document at a time convenient to you.Andrew Jackson
Online Documents >
Bankruptcy & Personal Insolvency
Our specialist team of solicitors and lawyers assist individuals who find themselves unable to pay their debts and suffering from temporary cash flow problems or insolvency.
If you are in this position, our team will explore the options open to you so that you can decide which is the most appropriate route to take, including Individual Voluntary Arrangements or Personal Bankruptcy.
Often working in conjunction with insolvency practitioners, we will consider your case on an individual basis and – where appropriate – propose suitable means of protecting your position.
- Businesses beware as court implies duty of good faith into commercial contract >
- Employers should avoid discussing an employee's age and retirement unless circumstances justify it >
- Promises made during negotiations but not in final contract can still be enforceable >
- Residential landlord recovers majority of costs despite failure to consult over works >
- Guidance given on when employees can use secret recordings in employment claims >
- Employer can use using recruitment criteria when selecting for redundancy >
- Different policies can be applied to different employees to avoid discrimination >
- Have your say: restrictions on company and trading names >
- Businesses should check they comply with discrimination laws on access to their goods and services >
- Implied agency means sub-licence can survive termination of head licence >
- More Latest Legal News >