Free Legal Information & Resources
Free expert legal information and resources for you and your business.Free Legal Resources >
Andrew Jackson Newsletter Sign-up
Sign up to our e-newsletters for regular updates on legal issues affecting you and your business.Sign-up here >
Online Legal Documents
In some cases you may require fixed price standard documentation with little or no bespoke legal advice. Try our online legal documents which may suit your circumstances, save you money and enable you to deal with the document at a time convenient to you.Andrew Jackson
Online Documents >
Andrew Jackson have been experts in law since 1874 but whilst we have an enviable history, we are a modern firm constantly looking to improve what we can offer to our clients. We are a large well established team that is big enough to deliver and small enough to care. We have specialists across the firm in all areas of law whether you need business, personal or international services.
Andrew Jackson has offices in Hull and Grimsby but our client base is local, regional, national and international and covers a breadth of legal areas, specialist sectors and expertise. Our clients may range from individuals to multi-national PLCs but whoever the client, the reputation we have built is one of trust, confidence, reliability and above all quality.
Our team at Andrew Jackson are here to help you and can be flexible to your requirements. We offer tailored solutions and working arrangements to suit your needs. So whether you want some face to face advice or just some free online information, whether you need the help of just one of our specialists or indeed a whole expert team, talk to us and we'll make it happen.
Explore this website, meet our specialists, discover our online services and see what we can do for you or just pick up the phone and talk to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Businesses beware as court implies duty of good faith into commercial contract >
- Employers should avoid discussing an employee's age and retirement unless circumstances justify it >
- Promises made during negotiations but not in final contract can still be enforceable >
- Residential landlord recovers majority of costs despite failure to consult over works >
- Guidance given on when employees can use secret recordings in employment claims >
- Employer can use using recruitment criteria when selecting for redundancy >
- Different policies can be applied to different employees to avoid discrimination >
- Have your say: restrictions on company and trading names >
- Businesses should check they comply with discrimination laws on access to their goods and services >
- Implied agency means sub-licence can survive termination of head licence >
- More Latest Legal News >